Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Best Newcomer? VOTE FOR ME!


Haven just noticed that we, Ireland, share awards dedicated to those who share and create blogs across the country, recreationally, occupationally etc.
I would be honest enough to admit that my time writing about what I love has not been around as long as others, however I have remained consistent in writing about the weird and wonderful! The Joys of sharing my opinion to 10 or 20 people is a job well done for me.

So on that note, I have entered the awards for curiosity and experience.  “Best Newcomer” seemed the most relevant of categories in terms of the duration of my blog.

So read my writing if you have an interest and give the "Vote" button to your right a click. The website will take you from there.

Much appreciated and yours truly,

Gerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment